Delivery & Return Policy
You can purchase your items online and pick them up at Mum & Baby Love Sdn. Bhd. (previously known as Mum & Baby Love Trading), Klang, Selangor, or have them delivered directly to your door.
- You can choose for self-pick-up as your delivery option and we will pick your items ready for collection
- Payment needs to be done online
- We will reserve your order for 7 working days
- Pick-up is available at our store located at 26, Lorong Kasawari 4, Taman Eng Ann, 41150 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia, within working hours.
Mum & Baby Love Sdn. Bhd. does its best to ensure all orders are shipped out within 24- 48 hours. However, in some rare cases, it may take longer.
|Region||Delivery Time (Working Days)|
|Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor||1-5|
|Other Peninsular Area/ Felda Area||2-5|
|Sabah & Sarawak||3-7|
- The above time frames are indicative only.
- In peak times (eg, Free Shipping Promotions, Christmas, Public holidays) there may be a delay in goods being delivered.
- All purchases will only be delivered upon full payment and clearance either via bank transfer or credit card payment.
- The shipping fees are calculated according to the weight or volumetric weight whichever is higher. The final shipping and handling cost can be calculated from the Shopping Cart and shipping cost is final.
- Same day delivery is not available.
- All orders (after payment confirmation) before 11am can be send out on same working day
- Parcel will reach to your doorstep within 1-5 working days (exclude weekend) from the time of successful order if stock is available. In instances where there are special requests, delivery leadtime will be subject to availability but Mum & Baby Love Sdn. Bhd. will keep customers well informed of their status of order.
- Shipment to FELDA area is only by Poslaju. Please be alert and select according. We may amend your shipping selection and fees if you are wrongly select. All related cost shall be settled before any shipment.
- To ensure the safety of your goods, we strongly suggest that you open your shipment for inspection at time of delivery before signing for it. If you find the following during inspection
- Damage: You shall refuse to take delivery of the shipment and lodge a complaint with the courier service company (e.g. Poslaju, Gdex Express) and Mum & Baby Love Sdn. Bhd. ;
- Missing item or wrong items in shipment: when signing for delivery you may list the names, quantity and other information of missing items and lodge a complaint with the courier service company (e.g. Poslaju, Gdex Express) and Mum & Baby Love Trading immediately after signing for the shipment.
- Return of goods will not be entertained except in cases where goods were damaged during transit. In such case, you shall refuse to take delivery of the shipment and lodge a complaint (refer item 7).
- In the event of a returned product that was not damaged to begin with after inspection by our relevant supplier, shipment fee to re-deliver the item to the said customer will be borne solely by the customer.
- Mum & Baby Love Sdn. Bhd. operates on a first come, first served basis in terms of product availability. If an item purchased is out of stock at the time of payment, Mum & Baby Love Sdn. Bhd. shall either refund you in the form of Store Credit or Cash after deducting out applicable discounts if any.
- Product modification is subject to availability and is only changeable if the parcel has not been picked up for shipment. Difference in price will have to be topped up prior to confirmation and shipping. Should there be a refund instead, Mum & Baby Love Sdn. Bhd. will either refund you in the form of Store Credit or Cash after deducting out applicable discounts and payment fees. Parcels that have been shipped out can no longer be modified
- In case during delivery buyer is not available to accept the parcel, buyer shall contact the respective courier service for second attempt delivery. If parcel not collected for 1 week and the parcel been returned to us, buyer has full responsible to pay the shipping fee again.